This Trekology camping chair on-the-go is the sturdiest and most portable camping chair on the market! The seat cloth is the highest quality 600D Nylon fabric and the seat frame is areospace-space alumnium alloy. It is compact and light enough (only 2lb) to put into your backpack or your carry-on luggage. Whether you are going for a hike, for a multiple day camping shuttle, finishing shuttle, or simply want to loosen up on your patio, this camping chair is what you wish to have. Seat clothes has built in mesh design to ensure comfort whilst you sit. This is by far the most efficient ultralight backpacking chair on the market. Finally, you can sit in comfort anywhere! To see more tactical and lightweight backpacks, go to the backpacking home page.
Adjustable Seat Height: 13, 14, or 15inch (34, 36, or 38cm). Total Height 25, 26, or 27 inch (64, 66, or 68cm)
Storage Pouch: 11 x 4.3 x 6 inches = 36 x 11 x 15 cm
Fabric: 600D Nylon Fabric
Frame: Aerospace-grade 7075 Aluminum alloy
Weight: 2 lb (930g)
Max Load (approximate): 300 lbs/135kg sitting weight
Color: Red, Green, Yellow
1) Main Ultralight backpacking chair FRAME (all one piece shockcorded together)
2) Seat Cloth
3) Storage Pouch
Setup guide (no tools needed, and less than 1 minutes!)
1) Pop the main frame into place and set up upright.
2) Slip the seat clothes over the frame in 4 corners. It is regularly easier to slip on the lower part first and then the upper part. Please use some strength to pull the frame and the seat clothes together all through setup to ensure tightness and stability.
3) Tuck the storage pouch into the frame pieces so it doesn’t blow away but is still out of the way. You’ll also attach it the use of the included valero. This pouch now serve as a storage space when you sit!
This unique camping chair cannot be found anywhere else! Add to your cart and get yours today!
LIGHTWEIGHT and EXTRMELY PORTLABE:
Carry this camping chair anywhere with ease! It weights only 2lb and folds into a 14-inch storage sack that can fit into a backpack or a carry-on!
EASY to ASSEMBLE:
The frame has a unique hinge design that enables quick and easy set up. Just pop it open and attach the seat cloth and you are ready to go!
polyester 600D seat clothes + aluminum alloy frame provides a sturdy improve to your back with a load capacity of up to 300 pounds
Comfortable seat with breathable mesh making you feel loosen up whenever you sit on this chair. Adjustable height to ensure ergonomic improve for quite a lot of heights.
FINALLY, ATTACHABLE STORAGE BAG:
The storage bag can be easily attached to the chair frame, either the use of the velcro straps, or through the chair frames. Use it to put your small items whilst you sit!
My Trekology Ultralight Backpacking Chair Review
Aren’t you tired of these crappy little high chairs that are built and sold at strip malls for $5? Personally, I don’t have time to waste with a sub-par product is probably going to break about an hour after using it. That’s why I finally got around to finding a premium solution to my portable chair search. Now we’ve all been there, maybe at a concert all just hiking with a bunch of friends, and you have nowhere to sit. Instead of lugging around my old school military tactical stool. I can now without my Ultra Lightweight Backpacking chair. I’ve been using this thing for a good six months now. I think the only downside to this seat is that they don’t have any weird designs. I’d like to see this company expand and allow custom prints on the chairs.
Is it all gravy? The Downsides.
Firstly I want personal print so when I go hunting I can let my chair blend in a little bit more. But we all know in the end, it doesn’t matter because a deer could care less if your chair is orange or yellow.
Additionally, I think it would be cool to pull out my lord of the rings print chair while relaxing deep in the woods.
But I really can’t complain too much this is by far the most comfortable chair I’ve ever used. This chair goes so well with the rest of my camping gear. I can use this for just about anything else as well. In addition, when I’m flying around the world, this is my must-have item in my carry-on luggage.
A serious outdoors traveler knows this is the best chair on the market.
You know what folks if you’re serious about keeping a lighter load and you understand that you cannot scrimp on quality. You don’t even need to read this to understand how important a ultralight backpacking chair is. Are you still reading? Well, I guess that means you care about my opinion. Finally if that’s the case, then go ahead and check out my other content on my blog. Look forward to more information and greater reviews. 🙂
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Trekology Portable Camping Chairs with Adjustable Height - Compact Ultralight Folding Backpacking Chair with a Carry Bag, Heavy Duty 300 lb Capacity, Great for Hiker, Camp, Beach, Fishing, Outdoor$39.99
- Trekology Portable Camping Tables with Aluminum Table Top, Hard-Topped Folding Table in a Bag for Picnic, Camp, Beach, Boat, Useful for Dining & Cooking with Burner, Easy to Clean$29.99
- Trekology Foldable Camping Picnic Tables - Portable Compact Lightweight Folding Roll-up Table in a Bag – Small, Light, and Easy to Carry for Camp, Beach, Outdoor$29.99
- Trekology Ultralight Inflating Travel / Camping Pillows - Compressible, Compact, Inflatable, Comfortable, Ergonomic Pillow for Neck & Lumber Support and a Good Night Sleep while Camp, Backpacking$13.99